Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 8 August 2013
I chose this rating, because, for now this ideas are in „no man's land,“ neither science nor policy. If they bring together people and knowledge, than it will be excellent, if they are just a tribute to two Nobel laurates and former President of Frnace, than it is harmfull.
I like their effort to limit economic, but still they subordinate other measures to it. We should begin by broader thinking.
I chose title of review from Abraham's deciosion. For love (to get a son, and saving a son) you need strength beyond yourself. We are not jelous for our children to go beyond us. But to help others (Sodoma) you need goodness, personal will (leadreship), critical mass (Abraham 10, Jesus 12) and organization. This is rational, human responsibility on thios planet.
Personally I'm tryin to advance conferences of goodness, to create such policies, from bottom up, not tje other way. I run on that platform for European platform.
Also I'm convinced that era of political parties is over.
New forms and forums must be created.
I rtecommend it to people who accepting the basic measure, of all people being equal, want to integratre their knowledge, experrience and will in bein among the critical group to prevent new failures and promote opportunities
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details