Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 7 April 2016
 I got these as I have bee told to exercise my hands.

They arrive as a pack of 3 in a waterproof heavy duty plastic bag. Each colour has a different resistance level.

Green is easy
Black is med
Red is hard

Sadly they dont arrive with any activities or much in the way of info which is a shame as some activities you can do with them other than just squeezing them would be good.

They are really solidly made and of good quality and I think they will last a while - which is good as the only one I can close properly is the easiest at the moment!

I'm quite keen to try these out over a couple of weeks to see if they do help to improve my hand strength - having tried them for a couple of days so far I can definitely feel them working.

NB I received this product at a discount in order to provide my honest review and feedback. Words, pictures and opinions are my own and based on my experience of using the product
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink