on 17 October 2012
This book has mixed reviews amongst my friends so I did not know what to expect from it so I guess it is fitting that I have mixed feelings about it too. In places I really enjoyed it and in others not so much even going as far as skimming a few pages particulary at the ending. The main reason that this book didn't do it for me was that I disliked the Tru. For me she came across as annoying and materialistic. I also didn't like her cheating on her boyfriend only to dither about what she had done and her actions after the event. Get a grip Tru and be responsible for what you have done. The parts where I did like this book involved Jake. I liked his character and troubled past but I don't know how he put with Tru. I also liked the sexy scenes with Tru and Jake which were hot.

I won't go into the ending as I don't want to give away spoilers however I thought it was silly as was how Tru handled it. You could see what was going to happen a mile off. Again this is another predictable book. Will someone out there please write something we don't expect? Because of my feelings for Tru I would give this book 1.5 stars however because of my love for Jake I will give it 3 stars.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?