Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

4 November 2014
The author sent me a copy for an honest review.

I'll start by saying I'm a fan of Charlotte Stein's books. Even so, I like some more than others. Intrusion is definitely up there with my favourites. I absolutely loved it.

It's different to anything I've read of hers before. It's darker and has thriller / noir elements to it. It's written in first person POV and we get to know Beth really well and I mean really well! The two central characters (Beth and Noah) are both damaged from incidents in their past and come together in a very tentative way initially. The build up to their sexual relationship is intense and very personal. We are truly voyeurs reading this story! The journey is a bumpy one as you would expect but the psychological elements are intriguing and keep us focussed on their relationship. The sex scenes are hot and frequent and not for the faint hearted.

I can't recommend this book enough. If you're a fan of intelligent, edgy erotica buy this book and enjoy.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink