on 25 March 2010
I purchased my nexus one from google direct a month ago, far cheaper than ordering through a middle man company. The cost to me was £420 plus a vat invoice later from DHL for £60 so total cost under £500! You can get it inscribed as well FOC and it arrived within five days.

All I can say is that I am wildly impressed, people are obsessed with comparing it to an i-phone and I have seen reviews mentioning downsides which are either downright false or misleading. I would take them all with a pinch of salt.

The phone integrates seamlessly with all of your google apps, the contacts integrates with Facebook. It multi tasks well, is very fast and takes great photos with its 5mp camera with flash which means pub photos look great!

The only slight downside that I can agree with is the the touch points for the bottom four keys (back, menu, home and search) are slightly raised above the icons themselves. It is very slight and barely noticeable. I have not had any problems with the capacitive touch screen. It has been a joy to use. It is worth mentioning how beautiful the screen looks. Colours stand out and everyone who has seen it has been very impressed. The app market is growing and one thing I noticed is that many of the apps that cost on I-tunes are free on android market. My favourite for the moment is the Sky map showing constellations and planets relative to your gps/compass assisted position.

Buy this phone you really wont regret it! Although its probably cheaper as people have noted to get it direct.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details