VINE VOICEon 5 September 2001
I would have to say I loved this book from start to finish with only one exception..... that is I want part 3 NOW!!!!
This book follows on brilliantly from Casting Shadows, developing some of the characters we were introduced to in that book into fully fleged people in their own right. It lets us watch how learn more the truth about themselves and how this truth changes them, it also has some very nice tyins to the TV series and gives us a new perspective on what wasn going on back then in the series.
However as I said in the title I didn't find anything revealed in this book to be a suprise, it wasn't blatently obvious to me what was going to happen (like some films when you know the end) but it didn't grab me unawares and change every thing either.
I would say that if you love B5 and can read you should read this book, but you need to read part 1 first... I would also read this trilogy before you read the Centari one as that has a spoiler in it regarding the mages...
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details