Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

5 October 2010
I had been a slave to Vicks' Sinex and Otrivine for months before a friend recommended the Sinupulse. Initially, the thought of irrigating my sinus was un-appealing in extremes but faced with a life of congestion I ad come to a point where I'd have tried anything. It's particularly significant that I'm a sleep apnea sufferer and clear nasal passages are a pre-requisite of a decent night's sleep when you use CPAP!.
The system's easy to use (surprisingly noisy but not deafening) and comes with a supply of saline powders (add warm water and you're away.) The process is not at all distressing, not comfortable but not distasteful either. Within a week of regular use I'd stopped using nasal sprays, could hear better and generally felt much, much, much better. If my machine were to break, I'd willingly pay double the price to replace it.
If you're a slave to nasal sprays, can't sleep, can't hear, try this thing; it works, it works exceptionally well!
9 people found this helpful