on 30 July 2012
It was a good book and I'm glad that I read it because now I know many things about that day that I really should've known before or that I would've liked to have known before. Some things are made up though like, for example, John goes to the bathroom when he arrivs at the studio and he cleans his teeth and swills his mouth out with water. How do they know what he did indide that bathroom? I doubt anybody would remember that, maybe but I doubt it very much.
All in all, a very good book that I would recommend to anybody who adored The Beatles or Please Please Me Lp. Oh yeah, and it only cost 0.99 p! Definitely worth it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink