Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

17 December 2016
The slow build up in their relationship was written well. Both characters and the story held my interest most of the time. The romance took a little while to develop but this isn't really a negative thing.

Thomas has a quick temper and it could be a bit annoying at times. Especially as sometimes he could fly off the handle at the smallest thing! Although as his character develops you get to see the real person behind the title.

Sophia is likeable especially as she is going through a tough time and she manages to handles everything that is thrown at her. I really enjoyed it when they started to research the family tree. I love anything to do with ancestry research so I thought this bit was great!

The secret within the story ends up concerning Sophia and it was interesting to see how things would turn out. I don't want to spoil it so I will leave it at that!

Overall:

I enjoyed getting to know the characters and to see if Sophia and Thomas would end up together.

So curl up in a comfy chair and enjoy this intriguing romance!

Four stars from me!

Thank you to Lorna Peel and Brook Cottage Books for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink