Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 16 August 2012
I am a huge fan of the gender binary. Without it, it's very hard to work out who to oppress. I therefore decided to purchase some razors so I could remove a great deal of hair which was growing out of my body on places such as my shins. I thought this would make me look smooth like a baby, and vulnerable, and also different and deferent to men, so that they could feel I was complimenting and complementing them.
I knew that bic made razors, so I searched and found 'bic for her' - this seemed to solve my problem - I am on a low budget so was looking for cheap disposable razors - the slicing off of goosebumps seem mere collateral damage in my quest to appear feminine.
I saw these 'bic for her' with their pink box and was so relieved the cheap razors would not sully my bathroom with their orange glare - I was reluctant to run the risk of being misgendered by overnight guests.
And then they arrived and were pens.

I write things, but not often enough to require 12 pens. Seriously - the only feminine person I can think of who produces that many words is Barbara Cartland, and she lies on a chaise longue while someone else writes down her dictation in any case. How many thoughts do you think I have in my pretty pretty head, bic?

Even if I did have a moment of wisdom, I would feel ashamed, keep it secret and hope like hell it would pass before anyone noticed.
494 people found this helpful