on 24 July 2014
I previously stated in my legend review that "I'm reading prodigy now, and the trilogy only seems to be getting better".

Damn I was right.

This book is sensational, and I would definitely say the series gets better. It;s better than Legend. Yep, the second boom actually IMPROVED on the first. Wow.

There so much plot, and such a juicy story line. I didn't put the book down once since I started reading it yesterday. and here I am now, emotionally battered and pleading for more.

I was angry, happy, sad, confused, and at the end, DISTRAUGHT. I was crying like a baby. I hate it when I get to emotionally invested in books. But I couldn't help it. I know I'm gushing and fan girl-ing but I honestly can't help my self! I JUST LOVE THESE BOOKS.

I'm going to stop now, but seriously, this book is a must read for anyone who loves Dystopian, action, romance, Thrills and all of the above mushed together.

Onward and upward to book number three!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink