on 15 August 2010
I found the first book, The Edge of the World (Terra Incognita 1), in a big mall in the center of Krakow. There was an American book store, and I wanted to read The Sword of Truth in English (I am from France). They didn't have the first book, and I was disappointed... But then I saw it, the sign of the double sea serpent, the name "The Edge of the World"... I was in awe when I took the book in my hands. I read the presentation on the back cover, and I knew I had to read this book. I was always fond of sailors, of big adventures, of complex relationships between countries... I am very happy I bought it. And once you finish to read the first book, you cannot wait to start the other one!

I didn't finish the second one, but it's wonderful. The story is great, with deep characters, nice twists and a lot of great moments. It's a vast world the author handles very well, and brings the reader a pleasant and enjoyable experience. It is very interesting, in so far that it's at the same time a fantasy novel, but represents also reality, with the two countries making war, their religion... And also in the way the people live, act and so on. It's as if the story took place a long time ago on earth, when the world wasn't yet fully discovered, and where, maybe, creatures such as sea serpents existed.

It's a great book. I thank Kevin J. Anderson for bringing us such a nice piece of art!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.