on 5 March 2008
My little 2-year old girl has just started getting interested in the garden, especially all the creepies, and I got this book to insire me with creative things to do in the garden, rather than just growing cress.
I love the fantastic photos in the book and it helps that I can show her the stages and aims of what we are trying to do. I have tried a couple of the projects and she loves to help me do the messy bits. It has really helped me spend more time with her and now we spend less time in front of the TV and more time outdoors. It's a great book for all the family.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details