53 of 60 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: TOMY Aquafun OctopalsP (Baby Product)
Have to say after several months despite extensive different techniques, we have not been able to stop mould growing inside the squeezy octopus...such a shame as my boys are unaffected by the mould but as parents it is not pleasant in view that the mould every now and then comes out into their mouths or bath!!!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Nov 2011, 20:10:48 GMT
William J Ford says:
As with all toys in contact with water, mould and spores will thrive. The answer is to just give them an occasional soak overnight in warm water with a little bit of bleach in the water. Make sure that the insides are full of bleach/water and in the morning empty them out and rinse with clean warm water. Hey presto - clean and safe to use again, and it won't cost a fortune to do either.
Posted on 20 Nov 2013, 21:47:40 GMT
Tracey @ Angel inc says:
A little Milton in a basin to steep them helps get rid of the mould , if you have a young baby and are worried put them in your steriliser just make sure you give them a good rinse first x
In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2013, 23:30:38 GMT
We have tried this and cleaning out with Milton doesnt work all the time, as due to the internal design you just can get any pressure to remove. Great idea poor delivery by design.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›