on 26 September 2011
So after reading all the excellent reviews I decided to buy this bag.

I used it yesterday and it stained my clothes but because I was in a rush last night I didn't notice. Today it has done the same thing. The colour has run and may have ruined two pairs of jeans and two shirts (after one wash not much has changed but hopefully when i go to the cleaners this weekend they can do something).

You can't contact the seller and only amazon. I asked about contacting the seller because maybe they could give me some help on how to stop this but I was told by amazon that I would be asked to speak to them. I was not offered any compensation at all for what the product has done to my shirts.

Used amazon chat and I couldn't of received less help. The person on the other end was sending me messages instructing me to close chat before I'd even resolved my problem (which I still haven't because the links they sent don't work). I was asked to leave chat 4 times in all. The impression I got was basically go away.

I'm sure I just got a bad one judging from the other reviews but the way the seller and amazon dealt with a loyal customer was also unacceptable as was the state of the bag I received. I need a bag for work and my e-mail said that because of how amazon and the hand bag shop are linked I cannot receive one ? Great I'll just have to order a second bag and go into my overdraft. Be cautious with this product (especially if you wear light clothes) and don't expect any help if something does go wrong.
99 Comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?