on 6 January 2010
I don't need to review the movie, you can probably read the reviews on the DVD section to find out what the film is like. I got the Blu Ray as I'm slowly replacing my favourites on DVD with the Blu Ray versions, and this is why I'm dissapointed.

Yes - the picture quality IS better than the DVD, but that's entirely due to the improvement in the format. It would appear that no effort has been to clean up the film print, correct scratches etc and the hiss on the sound track is awful. This is a lazy and no doubt, quick/cheap effort.

This is why I've given 3 stars - 3 stars for thr Blu Ray transfer, 5 for the movie, which I love.
55 Comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?