on 7 May 2010
This show is amazing! ... I used to watch CSI's without fail, then I discovered Criminal Minds and I haven't looked back since, (actually I cannot stand CSI's anymore) that's how great this show is!..

The team in the show deserves a pat on the back, every episode leaves you wanting more! From the writing, to the production to the actors, All brillant!

And the seasons 3 Cliffhanger OMG, I was like please not let it be JJ she's pregnant and of course, I pre-ordered the 4th Season and I watch all episodes in 2 days back to back this is how addictive this show is!.. So I now know who it is and it was great! This has to be one of my favourite seasons of CM.

Currently watching Season 5 at the moment and again this is not a let down, the only disappointment is the 4mins ad breaks in between hahaha!... The storylines are gripping and seriously if your like me and following season 5.... OMG episode 9 I actually cried! .... so if your reading this and want a new crime series to watch this is the one to watch, I urge you to buy all seasons it will not be a waste of money!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink