on 1 December 2013
I bought a new Nexus 5 and was looking for a case to protect the phone. I tend to let phones slip my hands (big hands, slippery fingers).
With this case I have not yet let my phone slip to the floor and I know I can put it on my table and not get it scratched.
A little bit on the bulky side but not that much and I honestly don't like phone that are too slim anyway.
If you want true protection then this would be a good case. Not a super fit if you use the cardboard printouts they sent but I forgot to put those and don't want them.

Just close to the power supply socket there's a small gap that let's some dust inside of the case trapping it in between the case and the back of the phone. Still, not a big deal. I would buy it again specially for under £7,00 as I did.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.