on 3 March 2005
If I could sum up the Aviator in one word, that word could not be posted on the Internet. I failed to see how this film won Oscars and gets fantastic reviews! When I pay to see a movie at the cinema, I find that I have to like it, because I have payed good money to see it, but this was the first film I fell asleep in (this is true). The best part was going to the toilet in the middle (which is nessescary, due to the film's length).
This film follows Howard Hughs' aircraft building career, with virtually no action featuring, whatsoever. I never actually wanted to see this film, fearing I would hate it, but I was dragged along anyway.
There are many other films that are better than this. Buy them instead! If you buy this film for somebody else, be sure they like it first, or they will be supremely disapointed...
(Sorry to anybody who disagrees with my review!)
11 Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details