on March 24, 2014
I bought this book a couple of months ago and since have "manifested" over $1,500 USD and the wherewithal to fund 6 very expensive courses I have been dearly wanting to do for months.

I tried most of the experiments - not all because not all of them were relevant to me - and most of them worked. But the point is that what I really wanted I achieved.

This book explains the science behind the practice of manifesting so you can believe that it's happening / going to happen, which is the trick of it. What sealed the deal for me was the forgiveness practice she suggested. This was only mentioned once but that tipped the scale. There are many gems along the way that make the whole compelling and practical

I think I'd even go as far as to say that this book helps to ignite your belief in the inherent goodness of the universe, and just how easy it is to access that. I am in my mid-forties so obviously I have had my share of "rainy days" but even so I was very impressed with this book.
11 comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?