on 20 November 2012
Wow. I don't know where to start. I was over the moon when I won a signed copy of Redhead on Goodreads. It felt so personal with the enclosed postcard.

The cover of the book is so eye catching and inviting. Very mythical and just hinting at things to come.

The first chapter takes you back in time and I got straight in to the story from the first page. It actually gave me goosebumps and I felt part of the story.
I couldn't wait to move on and see how things developed.

The short chapters were ideal for me as I don't get an awful lot of time for reading these days with running after a lively toddler.
Normally I would have finished it in a few days but the short chapters allowed me to pick it up and get straight back in to the adventure without having to re-read the same page over and over.

Rebecca and Larry were very likeable characters and I would love to have learned more about the deaths of Rebecca's parents and Larry's wife and daughter.
I kept thinking this might have been connected in some way.
I disliked Jim for most of the book as he struggled with his feelings for Rebecca. Larry seemed a lot more sensitive to what she was going through.

I enjoyed reading about all the different locations and was able to picture everything. Even the history and mythology was well researched and left you wanting to learn more.

As I was reading on I kept thinking that this would make a great movie. Hopefully one day we'll be able to watch it on our screens.

The book had many gruesome parts. Some of what happened was slightly predictable in my opinion, like the bloodline and Neferatu's actions. Nonetheless unputdownable!

I hate finishing books when they become part of you.
I would love to read more about what happens next.

Great read. Not just for redheads. I hope this isn't Ian's last book.
What's this?