Caution: Fire is dangerous!,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Having watched indoor fireworks back in the 1980's as a kid, it was with some trepidation that I purchased these for my young family to use at New Year.
If you don't like draughts, don't buy. The fumes that were created necessitated us opening the patio doors to get rid, which more or less did the job. The smell that lingered after took some getting used to.
Once we'd managed to see through the slight fog and enjoy the spectacle, people exclaimed in varying degrees of laughter, surprise, disappointment, awe and even pain at one point. (Never put your socked foot on a flying spark from one of the sparklers - but my partner had consumed a drink or two, silly fool). You nearly put your shoulder out of joint trying to light the damned things before they go off too.
They brought back many memories and created new ones for my teenage children.....'Is that it?', 'Wow! Thats' freaky!' to 'Aren't those colours really pretty' plus learning some new expletives when they wouldn't light only to go off suddenly without warning.
Use with caution: I took no chances and in a well ventilated room, I placed the fireworks on a ceramic plate on top of a wooden chopping board, on the dining room table nowhere near anything flammable (except the sock). They were fun, naff and entertaining in equal measures. I may get them again when the kids are bit older.....if only to remind them exactly how dangerous fireworks really are!