on 1 July 2013
Well this one was a bit of a surprise.
Read the synopsis and thought it looked ok at best.
Being a photographer myself and loving anything paranormal imagine my surprise when not even a chapter in, we find our unlikely hero (if you can call him that) follows the same career path as me and see him delve into an underworld of supernatural creatures on an adventure that has to be finely balanced and kept secret from his work life.
A pretty good story throughout, it's a bit of a rollercoaster ride and some parts I had to go over a couple of times to make sure I was following the story.
The end could have been a bit stronger and it ended a bit abrupt for my liking, not quite the huge finale I was hoping for but all in all a bloody good read and there's a nice little twist in there for good measure....all for 99p a steal of demonic proportions.
I would seriously recommend this book to any James Herbert fan or fan of supernatural horror.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.