on February 2, 2010
Like others I bought this from Amazon.com but I got mine from a Marketplace seller, brand new for less than £90 delivered, so I was well pleased with that.

So what's the package like? Well, I was a little disappointed, to be honest. Now I didn't expect the case to be metal, but I thought it maybe a hard plastic, but it's fairly flimsy cardboard, still looks good on the shelf though.

So what's in the box? Well, 41 DVDs for a start. All packed in their own season cases, which all stick neatly inside in the box in a two by two formation. You also get 4 (very thin) booklets on each season, listing all episodes and original air dates, etc. Then there are two bonus DVD in their own individual cardboard sleeves.

If you're reading this review then I won't need to tell you just how fabulous this series is. The first season is in black and white and that's odd to watch as I really only remember the colour episodes. It'll take me ages to get through them all. That'll please the wife!

Fantastic.
33 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?