on 13 May 2014
I'm in music heaven today, having discovered two free tracks from artists I love. Digsy's Dinner (Live Gleneagles June '94) by Oasis and this Amazon exclusive track from Tori Amos, whose new album Unrepentant Geraldines should be coming through my letter box imminently. Unless I'm wrong, this song won't be on that album so if you're a fan, like me, grab it quick before the offer expires.

This is one of Tori's softer reflective ballads, and it's a really lovely song. I totally agree with M Dowden and "A customer" where they say in their reviews that it's haunting and stays with you long after the song has finished. I've listened to it once before wring this review - just once - and I could recite it to you right now without having to have a second listen. Yes, it'll be those two songs by Tori and Oasis that I'll be listening to until, hopefully, Tori's album comes through my letterbox tomorrow.

If you need any further reason to download this, it's Tori and a piano and that's a combination more magical than any other singer-songwriter and their instrument that I know.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.