on 5 April 2013
I must start by praising the writer of this book for her courage in writing it, as of course the topic matter was bound to be open for ctricicism.
I must admit I have read many spiritual books and take each one as I find them, this one started slowly but then started to hold my attention more and more.
I must be honest I like this book, unless you chanel spirit I don't think anyone can comment on how a person actually experiences this, or records their accounts of it, so I would imagine this was why a lot of it is in the authors frame of reference.
I have told friends to read this book and I like to be open minded, I am pleased to have read this book as it has made me think, and this has to be a good thing especially when we are dealing with spiritual matters.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?