on 27 October 2013
Over the last few years I have dreaded Martina's yearly books whilst I opened each one with hope that she had at last gotten her mo Jo back I was disappointed with the mediocre quality of the books she churned out.

Revenge i am happy to say is Martina Cole nearly at her best once again! I found myself completely immersed in the story and could not put this book down! I won't spoil the story for anyone but I found the whole book riveting and the who dunnit element a real guessing game, she set the story perfectly and you are left thinking just who would dare to come after the Flynn's.

The characters were strong and there were some points where I truly was shocked at the turn of the story.

Her books in the last couple of years seemed to pad out a lot of the story and she often repeated her story and characters points of view over and over until you were at screaming point, except for some chapters at the end of this book that just stop me giving the book the full 5 stars MC refrained from doing this and the strength of her writing shines through! Like I say except for near the end when she seemed to lose the story a little this book reminds me of Martina's early work and I am really glad I didn't give up on her!

A great read that will keep you up into the dead of the night.... Enjoy!
22 Comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.