on 20 January 2014
I received the CSX Wire Rope on Saturday 18th January and delighted to see it wrapped up in the Amazon parcel. I couldn't believe how light it is and that it does not get tangled or develop kinks in the rope.

I love the swivel pivotal motion in the handles in how the rope is connected. It is easy to cut the wire with pliers to the desired length and the screw-on part which is a nice touch and different to all the other ropes I have used. The screw on part makes the rope look well polished and stylish with the light thin rope attached to it.

I used it on Sunday 19th January and I am highly impressed with how EASY and FAST it spun. Hardly any wrist action when turning the rope which is Brilliant!! I love the sound when I spin it around cause it sounds like a little fine whisk in the air when it rotates - Love It! I even got noticed and commented on it on how fast it goes and the way how I used it. The guy said it looks like I am dancing when I skip and that I look great when doing it. He said this is due to the speed of the rope.

The one big thing I LOVE about this rope is that I can do DOUBLE UNDERS/POWER JUMPS a lot easier now. The timing and rhythm of the rope is on point to do 'double-unders'. I done five double-unders without even trying. With my other rope I could only do two without tripping up.

I do need to train and practise a lot more with the CSX 3000 Wire Rope to get use to it and its speed. I don't know why it took me so long to get a wire rope I've been missing out on all this fun for over a year now.

In comparison to my favourite Fitness Speed Rope, the CSX Wire Rope is BETTER due to the following:

* CSX rope is lighter
* Goes a lot faster
* No kinks in rope
* Smoother Ball Bearing Handles - LOVE IT!
* Nicer rotating sound of rope through the air
* Can do double-unders and other advanced skipping techniques with ease at a faster pace.
* Going to be training with this rope to increase my double-under count and practise advanced double-under techniques. As this rope fits the bill.

I have tried UNTOLD and a VARIETY of skipping ropes such as weighted, speed ropes, jump, beaded and leather ropes but the CSX is my BEST one to date, while the my Fitness Speed rope has fallen in second place.

I can't wait to use it tonight to show off in the gym and let the gym users know I've upgraded and taking the next plateau to my jump rope training.

The CSX rope will compliment my Skipping program for Core and Conditioning Training that I am about to start soon. I may purchase the Blue CSX Wire Rope for my birthday in a couple months time. I believe that style and a variety of colour skipping ropes is everything to exercise and working-out!

What a fantastic job guys, keep up the sterling work. Loving it!!!
2 people found this helpful