24 January 2016
My husband and I read both these books during my pregnancy. They were very easy to read and gave us some great exercises to practice in the lead up to the birth. I had an amazing, relaxed home birth and following the techniques in these books truly helped me to achieve that.
I haven't come across any other hypnobirthing books that are written for the birthing partner. This made a huge difference as meant my husband understood exactly what his role was and he could help me to remember the techniques when I lost my focus towards the end of the labour. Fantastic books-I fully recommend them for any pregnant lady and her birthing partner.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink