I bought this for my sons, ages 5 and 9. Although they are a bit under the recommended age, they both loved it, especially the five year old who is fascinated by Russia. It is exceptionally well wriiten, easy to understand and well illustrated as well. But despite being a children's book, I was fascinated by this text. Both my husband and I enjoy WW2 History and this had so many facts we were completely unaware of. It seems we have always focussed on the Western Front. Of all the books on this era I have read, I feel I have learned the most from this one. Highly recommended for all ages.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details