on 6 December 2013
I wanted a radio controlled clock with a stylish, clean, clear face and a quiet tick, if any at all - at night I am easily disturbed by a clock's tick.

Despite not one of the previous 18 reviews mentioning the tick, I took a punt on this clock and am pleased to report that its tick is quiet enough for me to have it as my bedroom clock.

It took some time to lock onto the signal. I put it on a windowsill and 10-15 mins later it had not adjusted to the correct time. Signals for mobile phones are poor in my location, especially indoors, so I took it outside and left it on the roof of the car. An hour or so later it was showing the correct time, so be patient if yours doesn't adjust chop-chop.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.