on 29 September 2012
The purchase for a download disc for BITDEFENDER came from a company that admitted that there was an ERROR in the Disc and that I should load the software from the INTERNET.The disc would not function at all. Downloading through the internet required the system to be paid for AGAIN.

Therefor I rate this purchased disc as NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

I have already requested a refund ,but the sellers have not replied to my request through your customer services. I believe that this company has scammed me. Please investigate. I want to return the useless software to the Digital sales company.

This will be expensive because I am now in Thailand.

Please reple to me. Angiolo Chiesa.
PS I could not carry on without protection so I have bought PANDA PRO 2013. from another source. This is a most successful
ANTI VIRUS system which I do recommend.
This product was bought initially from Amazon .uk
22 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details