VINE VOICEon 24 March 2011
I stumbled across this movie and am so glad I did. I really enjoyed it, even although most of it was very nerve racking and nail biting to watch.

It's the story of a young journalist who makes up his articles at The New Republic. The story of how he got away with it for so long, and then his eventual downfall.

What I find really fascinating is that it's based on real events. I had a feeling it might be when I was watching it.

Fast paced (to suit the magazine offices), full of drama and suspense. A fantastic performance from every actor (and it was an amazing cast). I'd recommend it.
What's this?