Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 25 April 2011
Most of the reviews so far seem to have been from people who haven't seen the film. I stayed in to watch it on Channel 5 this weekend, and my DVD arrived yesterday.

All I can say is, miss this film at your peril - I shall actually be watching it again instead of the actual wedding (which appears to have a far dowdier cast and lower production values) on Friday.

It's only six quid, it's only just over 80 minutes and I guarantee it provides entertainment on every level. From the smelliest of anarchists to the most ardent royalist there's something for everyone.

Be aware, the film only goes up to the marriage proposal (I won't spoil the ending for you - watch for yourself to see what happens)

Special features on the DVD include "stereo" and "colour" so this is also a must have for anyone who has recently upgraded their television. Black and white may have been good enough for the coronation, but this is 2011!
12 people found this helpful