on June 14, 2013
I'm normally very wary of business books, and avoid them like the plague. I love to be informed and inspired by a multitude of material. Most business books though leave me arguing with the authors concepts and thinking "could be useful, but I feel I hate it, and I think my customers will too!" Or they tell you the obvious. As I'm starting a new business I'm a bit more open to a wider range of new ideas and I saw this book mentioned somewhere so I got the Kindle version.

I've found nothing to argue about, nothing that I think my customers will hate. The book is full of great ideas. Inspirations and the grit of where Michael failed and what worked for him. Backed up by suggestions to help you find the things that will work for your customers because they are different to his. He seems to genuinely want to help you to find your own path.

I don't agree with all he says, but the book has been genuinely thought provoking and my business plan has been tweaked accordingly. Thanks Michael.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink