Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 September 2012
Before ordering this, I had thought about just getting a normal cardboard poster tube from the post office and cutting it a bit shorter to accommodate my panama hat (also from Tumi - brilliant by the way). Then my wife asked me how I intended to cut the tube so the end was completely straight to make sure the cap still fitted... I hadn't thought of that, so I ordered this one to save me the hassle.

Thing is, this tube is exactly the right width and length to keep my hat safe and squash free in my suitcase. It's wider than a normal poster tube, so wont have to fold the hat overly tight, and the plastic ends are of much better quality, so will endure being repeatedly opened and closed over a period of time. The cardboard itself is also thinker than a poster tube, so will stand up to being regularly packed and unpacked, sat on and kicked about by baggage handlers the world over!

Given it's price and purpose, this is actually one of the best value for money items I've ever bought!! Also arrived 2 days before shortest estimated delivery date which was great. Buy with confidence!
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?