on 12 February 2013
I'd looked at a lot of lamps for my home office in the last few weeks. The standard Anglepoise was simply too big. This lamp seemed like the perfect size so I took a chance.
I've been very impressed with it. You may need to tighten up some of the screws with the supplied allen key to make the lamp hold position. Everything about the lamp makes you feel like it's a quality engineered product.

The website pictures makes the lamp look like it has a shiny red finish, but it's actually a matt finish which I really like.

It should be noted that on the website it states that a bulb is not supplied, on the box itself it says that a bulb is not supplied. On opening the box I found that a bulb IS supplied! On the basis of the website however, I'd ordered a "Sylvania Energy Saving Ball 6,000 Hour 9w (40w Equivalent) SES / E14 / Small Edison Screw Cap Warmwhite" energy saving bulb which is what I'm using with it and I'm impressed with that too.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?