on 12 May 2013
This is a really fantastic Dell monitor.

The colours are brilliant but rendered very accurately and the sharpness and crispness of images could not be bettered.

The installation instruction being on the software disc is a bit laughable because you can't actually see them if you haven't installed the monitor can you?!

Mind you, its not rocket science. I'm an eighty year old and not that computer literate and I could do it so I reckon anybody can.

As for the monitor performance, personally, I can't see how it could be bettered and it's certainly the best of the few I've had in the past.

One thing though. It took me a few minutes to find the swich to turn it on. Its a presure switch pretty much hidden on the frame bottom right along with the adjustment menu switches. Not that I think you will need them. I'm using it 'straight from the box'.

Lastly, at the offer price Amazon have it available for, I'm amazed this item to date hasn't received any reviews.

The whole thing has been a really pleasurable experience. Amazon are a terrific company to deal with and I try to buy as many of my needs as possible from them.

John
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?