on 4 April 2001
After I was round at my friend's house one afternoon and listening to this CD, I couldn't wait to get it. We ordered me a copy there and then on his computer. John Spencer has another album out called "The left hand of love" that is also good but not quite as good as this. It is hard to put into words what it is that is so good about this CD. For me it is probably the witty lyrics or the guitars but I'm sure there MUST be something for everyone in here.
I normally like more rocky music (Greenday) or something punk/ska'ish (Less Than Jake) but I found this very entertaining. My friend who is an avid DANCE AND GARAGE music fan (God have mercy on his soul ;-) ,) is the proud owner of this CD.
What more can I say? Amazon deserves your money NOW! BUY THIS CD NOW!!!!!!
To give you an idea of some other music I like, bellow are a few of my favourite bands and a suggested album in brackets
Less Than Jake (hello rockview) Reel Big Fish (Turn the radio off) Weezer (Pinkerton) Feeder (Yesterday went too soon) Greenday (Nimrod) Nirvana (Insecticide) <=== For those bad days!!
What's this?