on 10 January 2012
I bought this as a gift for my dad as I have a another brand of coffee machine and he has always enjoyed my coffee so I decided to get him his own one. This was on special offer so i bought it.
Good points:
* It looks stylish and is not as large as some other machines so doesn't take up much space.
* There are quite a lot of different types of pods available so there are plenty to try and find your favourite.
* It is straightforward to work and the instructions come with pictures so easy enough to follow.

Not so good points:
* The water tank doesn't hold much so needs filled often.
* The milk is slightly sweetened which isn't to everyone's taste (although this seems to be the case for other brands as well).
* It is not as automatic as you think you have to manually push the switch over for the desired amount of time which can result in never quite getting the same drink twice if you don't carefully time or use the same type of mug all the time. I thought the whole point of the pod systems was so you could put the pod in, press the button and you get the coffee. Also for making specific drinks it tells you to have so many mls of milk and so many of coffee but there is no way to measure this except if you want to use a jug which would be difficult to put under the spout so really you just guess the amount. This is the most disappointing aspect of the machine, the one I have you put the pod in press the button and can leave it to do it's thing, with this one if you leave it you're milk or coffee would be too weak or the cup would overflow.

Overall is ok but I wouldn't rush to buy another one.
91 people found this helpful