on 27 March 2012
I found Mariah Mundi by chance and I'm so glad I did! It is a gripping novel with moments to make you laugh and moments to make you, well not cry but, I think, worry for Mariah and Sacha as they explore and uncover the secrets of The Prince Regent.

I, personaly, love the character of Mariahs freind and fellow employe, Sacha. She is a fisty reble who is, as I proceve it, always up for a laugh and adventure.

It is a fast paced novel with plenty of twists and turns. All though it has been labled the next "Harry Potter" i am not so sure, they are very diffrent books (agine in my opinion)they are both great.

Overall 4 stars!