on 19 February 2012
My ideal mascara is one that lengthens my lashes to really frame my eyes without looking overly dramatic or false. Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara ticks all the boxes!

This mascara is miles cheaper than a designer brand but delivers the results you'd expect from a high end mascara. The brush is perfect and easily reaches the lashes at the very corner of your eyes to ensure an even spread of mascara. After just one application I find my eyelashes look longer and much more defined - each lash seems to stand out. It definitely accentuates the eye area without looking fake.

One of the most impressive things about this mascara is that it seems virtually smudge proof. All other mascaras I've tried have smudged on my under-eye skin if I blink too soon after applying, but this doesn't happen at all with 2000 Calorie. It seems to dry almost immediately. Rain and perspiration doesn't budge it, but it comes off easily enough when you wash your face.

My only niggle is that I'd like a little more actual volume at the roots of my lashes, especially from a mascara called 2000 Calorie. But this is only a minor issue. This mascara instantly lengthens and defines my lashes with minimal hassle, the price is very reasonable, and I can't see myself changes mascaras any time soon!
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.