on 20 March 2001
That is the first thing that came to mind when I put in THE CREEPS and heared "Ressurection". After seeing Optical and MC RYME TYME live when they did a Break(inferno) at AIRPORT I knew that this CD would be the bomb, and I was not disappointed. I don't know about other ED RUSH & OPTICAL fans, but I like fast drum&bass with a pounding bassline, and that is what you get all the way with their new album. It is way better then WORMHOLE and most likely the one of the best drum&bass albums I have ever heared. Don't get me wrong.....WORMHOLE is great, but THE CREEPS just blows it right out of the water! Tracks like "Pacman", "White lightning", "Creeps", "Flightpath" and "Fastline" are just great to listen to, and are played frequently at the clubs I go to. The others are also good; a lot better then most stuff out there. And the mixed CD.... is that great! You really get a taste of how good Ed Rush and Optical really are.
Well, all I can say is that if you like drum&bass that never gets boring and has a bass from hell then this is definetly the CD you should get. ED RUSH & OPTICAL and MC RYME TYME are gods of D&B....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink