on 24 January 2012
I have just finished reading The Istanbul Puzzle by Laurence O'Bryan. It is 2am, I should be in bed sleeping, but I couldn't put it down. I found it impossible to read 'just one more chapter' as each chapter made me want to carry on reading.

This is a superb first novel by Laurence O'Bryan, it deserves to be a best seller. In my view it has the potential to be turned into a television drama or cinema film.

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the two main characters and hope they will be together again for The Jerusalem Puzzle. It is such a shame that it will be 2013 before I am able to enjoy their company once again.

UPDATE
I first read this book as a kindle download, I enjoyed it so much that I have now bought the paperback
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?