29 November 2014
I cannot put this down. I have really bad chronic pain from an unusual Neuropathy. Others like myself are being denied basic rights to have access to very safe Medical Cannabis. I am not talking about people being high on a "joint" or a "spliff" but real medicine that is proved to work by scientific studies.
The authors explain what went wrong. We need change. It is written of a market were people can get hold of safe dried plants and explains in detail how to make your own oils. Unfortunately to have that amount of dried flowers in the UK, you would be arrested!
This is a National shameful tragedy! Denying people their basic rights. There is a company making a fortune out of selling their product to the NHS that could be produced for a tenth of the cost.
The writers then go on and show you how to grow your own and produce medical cannabis oil.
Very comprehensive!
Note: I am not in favour of young people using skunk and THC rich products that can harm their brains and more likely to lead to more serious social and mental problems. At the same time Alcohol and Tobacco are freely available. What a conundrum and hypocrisy there exists!
36 people found this helpful