on 24 April 2006
Having picked up the first (Maisie Dodds) as part of a 3 for 2 offer, I was pleasantly surprised. The book showed enough promise to keep me hooked and I bought the second. This was even better and I bought the third fairly quickly.

Ms Winspear's writing is good. She describes the scenes and characters well, but her use of language is also excellent. I find myself looking forward to the next and I hope she is busy writing it even now!

I can see the series converting to television well.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.