on 2 March 2013
After spending more time than I can care to admit searching for the perfect ipad mini case, I decided to buy this case as I wanted to get a case sooner rather than later to protect my new purchase. I was drawn to this case by the positive reviews and a design similar to the Apple smart case which I had on my old iPad, which had performed well over my 18 month ownership. The quality of the Poetic case seems on par with the Apple smart case. The rear of the case is made from a thin hard plastic which has a pleasingly soft rubbery feel to touch. The front of the case fits snugly over the screen and has the bonus of integrating a magnet which either turns the screen on or off when opening and closing.
I had bought this case as a stop gap, but I'm actually very content and now see no reason to change. In the past I've automatically gone for Apple accessories, but I was wasting my money as the Poetic case is more than a match in terms of quality and the price is truly the icing on the cake.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details