on 7 November 2010
I loved Fable II. I spent ages buying and selling and making a fortune. I invested masses of time in ensuring I grew huge horns and ran my hugely overweight charming female character around in very tight hotpants whilst maintaining a supply of pies in my inventory to keep my weight up.

In Fable 3 the trading is very disappointing and despite massive pie eating I still look the same. The game has plenty of humour but the fighting is a bit mundane (even for a woossy middle aged woman).

Don;t get me wrong - I am enjoying it and will play it to the end but having eagerly expected something a notch up from Fable II i'm not sure it is.
What's this?