on 14 September 2011
I bought this after seeing the reviews and I can say I wasn't disappointed. I really felt for the characters and it was really a chilling read. I recommended this book to a friend of mine, and she absolutely loved it, so much so, she couldn't wait to read it to see what happened, but she didn't want it to end. I was of the same opinion. The time shifts become natural quite quickly and I really felt for Cathy and her OCD, and I felt it was handled beautifully.

Congrats to the author, Elizabeth Haynes. You've written an outstanding book. I will be recommending this to any of my friends who wants a good read (and to anybody on Amazon!)

Click It, Read It, Love It
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?