on 23 December 2010
This MP3 is great, particularly for the price. I bought it as a Christmas present for my daughter and I know she will love it. The sound quality is great, it is light and small and if I can navigate it easily after a little practice, she will dominate it within a few minutes. It is not an i-pod (and hopefully I will get to use mine now) and converting the music files onto MP3 was a bit fiddly at first because the music I have is either on an MP4 format or something else the player wouldn't recognise. I am not computer savvy so it did take me a while to work out but the free software I downloaded from the Kubik website resolved the problem. The player is now full of music and ready to go under the tree.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.